Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Fort


Hello, you might think I am not active!, WRONG!!!!! I am very active. I make toys out anything I can find. Like my bed spread, chairs, blankets, and all sorts of stuff. Today I made a fort out of all that stuff! Is that amazing or what? Some people unlike me are not active. They waste their lives staring at a TV screen or a computer screen! Instead of watching TV all the time I PLAY all the time and have fun with my family. To be happy you must do what you have always wanted to do! Me for an example I wish I could spend the whole summer naked!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog. It looks like you're off to a great start on your quest to also be a writer like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, you rock! I love your perspective on life. You are so right -- there's nothing better than playing, having fun and spending the summers naked! P.S. I like the picture of your fort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Emma, I miss you tons my friend! I am so excited that you have blog and we can keep in touch this way. I have a blog too! www.digitalmamma.wordpress.com
    And I totally agree no better way to spend the summer than naked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma
    What a great project for you to take on writing a blog. I think it is a wonderful idea. I can already tell that you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent first blog, and I LOVE your photos.. What a great way to spend some time.. Making a fort. I just bought a kit to day to make a cool purse. Emma, if you don't remember me, I'm the lady that took the picture of the owl eyes... I look forward to following your blog.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, you totally rock! And I love your fresh outlook. I look forward to reading more . . . and am completely in agreement on the naked part!

    Nana Jean

    ReplyDelete